(Pipe, Air Gap, Liner)
Click here to download the eVent™ Series Brochure pdf
Click here to download the eVent™ SD Brochure pdf
eVent™ Series - venting solutions for high efficiency appliances
The Schebler eVent™ series modular double wall prefabricated vent and exhaust systems prefabricated chimney system represents new solutions for high-efficiency condensing appliances. UL 1738-Listed (ULC 636-95), the eVent™ series is available in even and odd sizes from 4”- 48” – the industry’s largest.
eVent™ - lightweight [24-gauge inner liner], affordable, continuous-weld, double-wall system with 1” gap.
eVent™ SD – 24-gauge, smaller diameters (4” – 8”), offer solutions when venting clearances are tight.
eVent™ PLUS - constructed of thicker-than-industry-standard material [20-gauge]for structural integrity and extended boiler life
eVent™ PLUS2 - adds 2” of insulation to further diminish condensation and protect from freezing. Enables tight installations by reducing clearance to combustibles.
- corrosion-resistant, 24-guage (eVent) and 20-guage (eVent Plus and eVent Plus2), AL 29-4C stainless steel designed to last the life of the appliance
Saves installation costs
- fewer hangers/support plates due to structural integrity
Saves space, time, money
- largest diameters in industry: fewer stacks, fewer roof penetrations, lower costs
Provides trouble-free installation
- industry’s highest pressure rating of 40” w.c.
- For gas-fired appliances listed as Category II, III and IV
- For maximum flue gas temperature of 550°F and 40° w.c. positive pressure
- Gas vent type BH, Class 1/Class II (245°C)
- Other applications calling for AL 29-4C vent
Complete Line of Fittings & Sizes Available:
- Even/odd diameters from 4”- 48” standard
- Straight sections, variable lengths, tee’s, elbows, rain caps, roof penetration components, support members
- Schebler offers custom fittings – not just catalog items
- Schebler uses fast, easy, proven inner band joint connections instead of gasketed male/female connections
- Schebler fully welds liners/shells (no spot welds) for leak-proof joints, maximum strength, long life
- Schebler uses no captive nuts/bolts – easy installation
- Schebler provides industry’s best support limits
UL 1738 listed • ULC S636-95 • ISO 9001:2000
Click here to contact us by e-mail for more information. Or call Schebler Chimney at 563.359.0110. We welcome your inquiries.
Find A Distributor